|Girls 1 recreational gymnastics is for girls starting at age 6. They train on Floor, Vault, Balance Beam,
Bars and Trampoline. Below are some examples of skills taught in the Girls 1 class. These skills they must “master” before moving up to
the next level.
- forward and backward rolls
- pullovers (bars)
- walking and jumping (beam)
Having trouble viewing the class listings above?
Your computer may need a Root Certificate updated.
Click here to update or view in the
Important Notes About Registering...
• Class begins once you enroll
• Tuition is based on 3 weeks/month (Tuition will be pro-rated if less than 2 weeks left)
• If you want to take a break, a drop slip has to be filled out before the 14th of the month prior to ending
• Tuition is ran on the 15th of the next month (if you sign up after the 15th tuition will be ran for current and next month)