Girls 3 recreational gymnastics is for girls starting at age 6 who have passed Girls 2 or have already aquired the skills needed. They
train on Floor, Vault, Balance Beam, and Bars. Below are some examples of skills taught in the Girls 3 class. These skills must be “mastered”
before moving up to the next level.
- back and front walkovers
- intro to back handsprings
- stride circles (bars)
- glide and tap swings
- intro to kip (bars)
- cartwheels and handstands (beam)
- front handsprings onto resi (vault)
Having trouble viewing the class listings above?
Your computer may need a Root Certificate updated.
Click here to update or view in the
Important Notes About Registering...
• Class begins once you enroll
• Tuition is based on 3 weeks/month (Tuition will be pro-rated if less than 2 weeks left)
• If you want to take a break, a drop slip has to be filled out before the 14th of the month prior to ending
• Tuition is ran on the 15th of the next month (if you sign up after the 15th tuition will be ran for current and next month)