Girls 4 recreational gymnastics is an advanced class for girls starting at age 6 who have passed Girls 3 or have already aquired the skills
needed. They train on Floor, Vault, Balance Beam, and Bars. Below are some examples of skills taught in the Girls 4 class. Girls 4 is
currently the most advanced Girls class. Gymnasts in this class will keep building upon their advanced skills as needed.
- running tumbling
- back handsprings
- kip (bars)
- glide and tap swings (bars)
- advanced dismounts (beam)
- intro to vault table (vault)
Recommendation Only: Please call 317-733-3000 to register.
Having trouble viewing the class listings above?
Your computer may need a Root Certificate updated.
Click here to update or view in the
Important Notes About Registering...
• Class begins once you enroll
• Tuition is based on 3 weeks/month (Tuition will be pro-rated if less than 2 weeks left)
• If you want to take a break, a drop slip has to be filled out before the 14th of the month prior to ending
• Tuition is ran on the 15th of the next month (if you sign up after the 15th tuition will be ran for current and next month)