Gymnastics is widely regarded as one of the most beneficial sports in the development of flexibility, coordination,
balance, strength and kinesthetic awareness. InterActive Academy provides a safe, fun, challenging and rewarding environment for learning.
At IA we have 2 girls team options. Our Girls' Competitive Team offers a traditional route through the USAG Compulsory and Optional
Jr Olympic Program. We also offer USAG's Xcel Program. Click on a program below to learn more.
Girls' Team (Junior Olympic Program)
Gymnasts in the Junior Olympic Program advance through 10 levels based on requirements from USAG. Our gymnasts are required to
practice a specific number of hours per week and compete in 6-8 meets per year.
The Xcel program was designed for the gymnast that may not be able to put in the hours, lack JO required skills, or want a more
relaxed competitive experience. Gymnasts may choose the number of hours (4 min.) per week.
Placement on one of the InterActive Academy Gymnastics teams is by evaluation and invitation. Gymnasts from our recreational
program or other gyms may request an evaluation for placement on our team. Please click on a team to contact the program director for an evaluation.
NOW HIRING...Optional Gymnastics Coach
Interactive Academy is a state of the art 80,000 sq. ft. facility located in picturesque Zionsville, Indiana. Only 20 minutes from downtown Indianapolis,
and the home of the amateur sports capitol of the world, including the United States of America Gymnastics (USAG). Interactive Academy has a mission of building happy,
The competitive women’s team at Interactive Academy has grown significantly over the past few years with many of our athletes and teams placing in the top 3 at
state and regional championships. IA has a highly qualified staff of coaches but we are strategically seeking another energetic coach who is experienced working
with USAG women’s competitive gymnastics, specifically levels 6 -10.
Ideal candidates would be a team player, organized, and self-motivated. Other requirements will be considered, such as:
• The coach must know how to observe the skills of their athletes, teach new skills and spot upper level gymnasts.
• The coach ideally has taken the USA Gymnastics course in safety and risk management certification, which addresses the primary risks in gymnastics.
• The coach should be able to plan and direct day-to-day operations of the gymnastics program, such as: routine office tasks, scheduling, and meet selection.
• The coach needs to provide high morale and good communication skills to work not only with the other coaching staff, but leadership and athletes.
• The coach must assist the Program Director to initiate, plan and implement new ideas.
• The coach must always represent Interactive Academy in a mature and professional manner.
• The coach must be authorized to work in the United States.
The full-time position is available with health insurance, life insurance, and benefits. Full background check is required. Please send your resume and any
additional questions to Kendra Brens, Kendra.email@example.com.