Building Healthy, Fit, and Confident Kids
IA will be closed April 3-10 for Spring Break
• Please be sure you are distancing from others, 6 ft at all times.
• PS Classes meet downstairs. Rec and Tumbling meet upstairs.
• Children should be dressed properly with no jewelry, zippers, loose clothing or socks.
• Make ups are allowed once per every 8 weeks. See front desk to schedule.
• Covid measures - All staff and adults are required to wear masks, no matter their vaccination status. Extensive cleaning will continue.
If anyone (child or adult) were to contract the Covid 19 virus, please call IA to determine a return date to our facility. If anyone who is not vaccinated comes in close contact
with a person who has Covid, 10 day quarantine would be required before returning to IA. In either of these instances, IA must be notified.